Heart of Texas Cremation & Burial Service
Affordable Cremations in the Austin Area
- Minimum services of Funeral Director
- Minimum services of staff
- Removal of deceased from place of death (residence, hospital, nursing home, hospice facility, Medical Examiners Office)
- Transport (within our service area,) of the deceased to our facility
- Refrigeration of the deceased prior to cremation
- Filing of the Death Certificate
- Crematory Fee
- Social Security Notification
- Obtaining the cremation permit and all other permits as necessary, click for Austin location cremation forms.
- Standard size unfinished fiberboard cremation container for deceased**
*(at-need package price.)
**Standard size unfinished fiberboard cremation container for deceased weighing up to 325 lbs, (Additional fees apply if a larger container is needed), standard crematory fee for deceased weighing up to 325 lbs. Additional fees apply for weights of 326 to 450 lbs.
Additional Fees that may be required:
- Death Certificates-$21 first copy (required), $4 each additional Copy.
- Mileage if travel outside the service area is required. ($2.25) per mile, one way only.
- Return of the cremated remains and the death certificates via US Postal Service Priority Mail -fees start at $50.00.
For immediate assistance,
call our office here in Austin at 512.243.7277
or visit our office at
12010 Hwy 290 West, Ste. 210 Austin, TX 78737
Selected by DFS Memorials as the exclusive provider of quality lowest cost cremations in Austin, TX.