Heart of Texas Cremation & Burial Service
Affordable Cremations in the Austin Area
- Minimum services of Funeral Director
- Minimum services of staff
- Removal of deceased from place of death (residence, hospital, nursing home, hospice facility, Medical Examiners Office)
- Transport (within our service area,) of the deceased to our facility
- Refrigeration of the deceased prior to cremation
- Filing of the Death Certificate
- Crematory Fee
- Social Security Notification
- Obtaining the cremation permit and all other permits as necessary
- Standard size unfinished fiberboard cremation container for deceased**
*(at-need package price.)
**Standard size unfinished fiberboard cremation container for deceased weighing up to 325 lbs, (Additional fees apply if a larger container is needed), standard crematory fee for deceased weighing up to 325 lbs. Additional fees apply for weights of 326 to 450 lbs.
Additional Fees that may be required:
- Death Certificates-$21 first copy (required), $4 each additional Copy.
- Mileage if travel outside the service area is required. ($2.25) per mile, one way only.
- Return of the cremated remains and the death certificates via US Postal Service Priority Mail -fees start at $50.00.
Contact us today.
For immediate assistance,
call our office here in Austin at 512.243.7277
or visit our office at
12010 Hwy 290 West, Ste. 210 Austin, TX 78737