Heart of Texas Cremation & Burial Service
Did you know?
Veterans receive the most benefits when they use a Veterans Administration National Cemetery for the interment of a veteran and any eligible dependants. The Veterans Administration provides the grave space, opening and closing of the grave, concrete grave liner, grave marker and perpetual care of the grave space for the veteran and eligible dependants.
We now offer Cremation Package Information for the visually impaired.
Affordable Cremations in the Austin Area
- Services of Funeral Director and staff
- Removal of deceased from place of death
- Transport of the deceased within our service area to our facility
- Refrigeration of the deceased prior to cremation
- Filing of the Death Certificate
- Crematory Fee
- Social Security Notification
- Obtaining the cremation permit and all other permits as necessary
- Standard size unfinished fiberboard cremation container for deceased
Additional Fees that may be required:
- Death Certificates-$21 first copy (required), $4 each additional Copy.
- Mileage if travel outside the service area is required. ($2.25 per mile, one way only)
- If deceased weighs over 325 pounds: Larger container and crematory fee.
- Return of the cremated remains and the death certificates via US Postal Service Priority Mail -$80.00.
- Medical Examiner permit fee for all deaths occurring in Travis County – $25
For immediate assistance,
call our office here in Austin at 512.243.7277
or visit our office at
12010 Hwy 290 West, Ste. 210 Austin, TX 78737